For anyone looking for help in the aircraft field: Learning to fly is very popular these days. As a hobby, saving
travel time in your business or becoming a professional pilot for the airlines or business jets. If you, a family member or a friend think that you would like to learn to fly, call Dean Castang
559.285.2232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. He
will tell you what some others have done, how long it takes, how much it costs and things you can do after you become a pilot.
- How do I determine what A/C is best for me? There are hundreds of Aircraft that are available. Dean can help you determine the one that fits you.
- Finding the A/C that fits your needs: Dean will advise you regarding A/C that you may have found or he will search the World Market and find the best
- Researching the history of the find: A/C, unlike automobiles, have very stringent maintenance guidelines. This needs to be verified. Travel to view it, or
pay to have it brought to your airport is important.
- Escrow is required to make sure everyone is paid: The escrow company makes sure there are no liens, title is clear and registration is done
- Sales Tax: We will advise of ways to legally save paying state sales tax.
- Personal Property Tax: If an A/C is 35 years or older there are ways around paying County Personal Property Tax.Other A/C related questions:
- Aviation Insurance:Insurance for aviation related risks is a highly specialized field. There are many determining factors for what will be, as well your
initial training requirements and flight limitations. Choosing the right insurance broker is extremely important. Please discuss this important area with me and I'll be happy to recommend one or more
insurance brokers for you to interview.
- A/C Painting: Call for Details
- A/C Charter: Call for Details